Saturday, August 09, 2014

A new student review of reGUARDing GRACE by Karen Leppert

idkpamelaa posted a new student review of reGUARDing GRACE by Karen Leppert. See the full review.

This book was very interesting. I had been looking for a book that experimented with DID in a way that wasn't a research investigation because I wanted a story and somehow I found ReGUARDing Grace .I couldn't be happier over it. The beginnning was very hard to understand due to the use of terms like amalgate and other overall concepts that are not known nor easy to understand. I loved the idea of having special powers in the alters because it made it even more complicated for the host to become one.  I am a psychology freak and this book was great because it showed what it is like to have another personality while keeping it as a fictional piece.