Thursday, August 07, 2014

A new student review of Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto

JesusFreak posted a new student review of Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto. See the full review.

When I started reading this book, I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly the story began.  It grabbed me right from the start and kept my interest nearly the entire time.  Chloe was a very likeable and relatable character (besides the whole being-able-to-see-ghosts thing).  Alexander was charming and the type of guy most girls would fall for.

The author did an excellent job on describing the places and events without boring me.  My only complaint is that there were various spelling errors throughout the book.

Overall, it is an exciting, gripping story.  I recommend it to anyone who loves ghost stories and suspense.