Wednesday, July 09, 2014

A new student review of Taking the Reins by Katrina Abbott

EmilyFredricks posted a new student review of Taking the Reins by Katrina Abbott. See the full review.

 I very much enjoyed this book. I started reading it Sunday afternoon and I did not want to put it down. I had it finished by the next afternoon. Out of all of the books that I have read in the past I have no read a book that I was like this before. The plot and characters were all new and interesting. It was funny and very enjoyable to read. The book managed  to keep my attention.

The characters had me laughing the whole way through. There were many things that happened in the plot that made me laugh and that kept me guessing as what was going to happen next. There were also many things that shocked me because I did not think that it was going to happen the way that it did.

When the book ended I was very sad because I could have kept reading. I am very happy that there is a second one to this series and I will happily read it when I get the chance.