Sunday, December 01, 2013

A new student review of Red

briellanoelle posted a new student review of Red . See the full review.

When I first saw the cover and summary for this book, I thought it would be cheesy and boring. However, the minute I started reading it, I was hooked. The character is someone you instantly fall in love with. Felicity is just trying to fit in and have the same opportunities as the red heads in her town. And of course she has a crazy pageant mom who is determined to have her baby girl win. As I continued reading I found myself glued to it, sneaking in a couple pages during class and sighing along with the main characters. The ending is something I expected, however it twisted and left me wanting a sequel! I would definitley recommend this to anyone who wants a quick read as well as a lovely story about being accepted.