Sunday, April 28, 2013

A new student review of The Geneva Project - Truth

engineerphilip18 posted a new student review of The Geneva Project - Truth . See the full review.

This book is very well-written. It’s very gripping and a fast book. The short chapters should encourage reluctant readers to keep going. Also, the intriguing beginning made me want to find out more. The characters were well-developed, especially Geneva and Jemma. When you read the book, you really empathize with Geneva and want to help her. I didn’t like the romance side of it, however. It seemed like an adventurous book and the romance took away from the feel of the book. I loved the cliffhangers! They wanted me to keep reading and not put the book away. I recommend this book to anybody who wants a fast-paced, adventurous book that will keep them thinking!