Tuesday, April 05, 2011

First Generation White Collar by L. Marie Joseph

First Generation White Collar is about college graduates staying out of debt and becoming wealthy. It's a guide from everything such as debt and saving to life insurance and your kid's college fund. The author begins telling you ways to stay out of debt and how much you should be saving to one day become wealthy. The author also talks about investing, living simply and buying things the right way.

This book was very helpful to me. I may only be a college freshman but one day I am going to graduate and I will have lots of student loans. This book is perfect for any college student or graduate who is starting to think about their future or just trying to start out things right. After reading this book, I am going to wait a long time before opening a credit card. I would recommend this book to every single person living in my college dorm. In my opinion every young adult should read this short book before going out into the real world. I got through this book in less than a 3 days and it helped me out greatly.

Reviewer Age:19
Reviewer City, State and Country: Mantua, NJ USA