Wednesday, September 28, 2016

A new student review of The Sugar Mountain Snow Ball by Elizabeth Atkinson

Booklover1111 posted a new student review of The Sugar Mountain Snow Ball by Elizabeth Atkinson. See the full review.

I really enjoyed this book. I think it was a great story because the characters were so likeable. Even though Ruby and Eleanor were completely different, they would both be great friends to have. Ruby was a confident character who didn’t let anyone or anything stop her. Eleanor on the other hand was really shy, but was smart and very creative. I would love to live in the small town were Ruby and Eleanor live, because the author describes it as very cozy. I definitely will check out other books like this one. I gave this book five stars because it was very well written.