Thursday, February 11, 2016

A new student review of Archon by Lana Krumwiede

JoeJoe posted a new student review of Archon by Lana Krumwiede. See the full review.

I liked reading about Taemon and Amy's adventure to the Republik to save Taemon's father. I think it was a good choice get rid of psi in Deliverance. I did not think that there would be psi somewhere else in the world but I was surprised when I got more into the book. What I like about this book is that I found out Taemon and Challis are not the only ones with different types of psi. What I did not understand about this book is even though Taemon agreed to train the archons, they still threatened to throw him in their dungeon, but I still liked reading about Taemon training the archons. I would rate this book five stars because I like books with cliffhangers at the end of the chapters.