Thursday, December 10, 2015

A new student review of The Brewster Boys and the Red Revenge by Stephen Dittmer

Anjel posted a new student review of The Brewster Boys and the Red Revenge by Stephen Dittmer. See the full review.

This was not one of my favorite books. I feel like there weren't enough details to imagine the scene, like there was bubble glass blocking my view. I also felt the story moved too fast. It quickly jumped from one action scene to the next. Although the characters felt real at times, they also seemed see through.

My favorite part had to be when Olaf and Yuri ditched Vallentina; it was hilarious! I thought it was really cool that I live close to this author, and that the story started in this area. This is the second book in a series, so I would recommend reading the first book because the beginning of this one was a little confusing. I would recommend this book to middle schoolers, action lovers and sci-fi lovers.