Monday, November 23, 2015

A new student review of Warriors From Beyond by W.F. Blusheire

jotaf posted a new student review of Warriors From Beyond by W.F. Blusheire. See the full review.

Warriors From Beyond: Rise of the Empire wasn’t as good a book as I had hoped it would be.  There were a lot of things that confused me.  For example, one of the characters supposedly dies in the book, and not long after is up and about again.  I wasn’t exactly sure what to think about that.  Was she resurrected?  Was she not really dead?  I couldn’t figure out what the author was trying to convey.  In addition, a prophecy was told multiple times in which it was said that five warriors will save Beyond.  However, throughout most of the book, there are six warriors.  I think there was a really good idea behind the book, and the descriptions were fairly vivid, but I feel that it could have turned out better than it did. 

I did like that there was lots of action which spiced the book up considerably.  I just wish that the parts of the book that didn’t have as much action lived up to that.  I would recommend this book to ages 13 and up.