Friday, October 16, 2015

A new student review of Paper Hearts by Meg Wiviott

leah0304 posted a new student review of Paper Hearts by Meg Wiviott. See the full review.

I enjoyed "Paper Hearts" because once I started reading, I could not stop. The plot is incredibly suspenseful, and kept me immersed throughout the book. Paper Hearts is described so vividly, I could almost picture myself there. 
 
Even though I really liked this book, there were some things that I would change. One thing I found unnecessarily confusing was how fast the plot moved. I had to pay attention because each chapter discussed a character's perspective. It can be confusing if you don’t pay attention to which character's perspective is discussed in each chapter. The format, although choppy, was the only downside of this book.