Thursday, May 28, 2015

A new student review of End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days Series)

JesusFreak posted a new student review of End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days Series) . See the full review.

The first word that comes to mind when I think about this book: WOW

This book is the perfect finale to the series. It is fast-paced throughout the entire book, and I never once got bored. Penryn becomes even more badass than before, and her monologue is entertaining to read. One of the things that I love about this book is how the author describes the apocalyptic creatures. They sound creepy and amazing, and I could picture them in my head perfectly.

My favorite characters were Raffe and Penryn. Their relationship was beautifully written and I loved reading the scenes that they were in together.

The only complaint I have is that the end of the book seemed rushed. If the book had been maybe two or three chapters longer, I think it would have flowed a bit better.

Susan Ee really outdid herself in this final book. If she ever writes any other books, I will definitely check them out.