Thursday, September 04, 2014

A new student review of Talon by Julie Kagawa

Anjel posted a new student review of Talon by Julie Kagawa. See the full review.

I love this book because it has the sense of adventure that never stops all throughout the book. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. The only thing I would say was a little weird was when it switched from Ember's and Garret's perspectives and I thought I was still reading from Ember's view even though it was Garret's. It was only the first few switches that confused me. I would recommend this book to adventure, romance and mystery readers. Also, if you like “FableHaven” by Brandon Mull or “Parched” by Georgia Clark, I would recommend this book to you. There are some bad words and content so this would definitely be a Young Adult book.