Monday, November 25, 2013

A new student review of Paper Hearts

JadeHagerman5 posted a new student review of Paper Hearts . See the full review.

The book "Paper Hearts" by S.R. Savell was very different from a lot of stories that I have read. Although I did get lost and confused at some parts, I was really intrigued by the train of events that happened in this book. I sincerely love the main character, but she confused me a little. I didn't know if she was all around mad or just in a depressed state of mind. Same goes with Nathaniel. I understood his emotions but at the end of the story his character took a total turn for the worst. I don't understand why he beat Peter. Did something happen before that and I just happened to miss it or did Peter say something to insult Michelle? I don't know, but like I said it was a fantastic story but could use a little more re-reading.