Sunday, September 22, 2013

A new student review of The Iron Traitor

DJ_RESH_RESH posted a new student review of The Iron Traitor . See the full review.

This is a really good book overall. I love how Julie Kagawa describes the settings. It’s like you can see, hear, feel, touch, smell, and/or taste everything she is describing through her colorful use of vocabulary. Kagawa also creates great personalities and uses those personalities to help influence the choice the characters make, which I really like in books. I’ve read a lot of books where the author creates a great personality and suddenly the author makes the character do something that I would never expect them to do because it’s not who they are and I’m really happy that Kagawa doesn't do that in The Iron Traitor. I also love how Kagawa doesn't drown you in information at one time, she just slowly adds on and explains everything. This isn't my favorite book by Julie Kagawa but I would definitely recommend reading it.