Monday, February 07, 2011

The Inheritance Almanac by, Michael Macauley

Ever wondered what Aren meant? What if you needed the inside scoop on elves? Well, then look no further than the Inheritance Almanac. Learn all there is to know about dwarfs and dragons. Discover the importance of many different locations and battles. Find out everything about the books Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr. So read the Inheritance Almanac and explore the world of Eragon.

Probably the most informative book I have ever read in my life. This book is full of all kinds of things you might not know about the world of Eragon. I have a lot of friends that read the Eragon series and now I know what they're talking about. I think that everyone would love this book and find it as cool as I have. Now I can tell my friends that I know everything about the series from A-to-Z.

Reviewer Age:14
Reviewer City, State and Country: Mineola, Texas America