Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Killer Angel by William Frost

Killer Angel is about a group of friends who start a band, but dream of making it big. Meanwhile, the angel, Benjamin, meets up with his old friend, Levi, who has turned on him to become a dark angel. When Levi shows up in some of the band members dreams, he offers them fame and fortune in exchange for their souls. At this point, choices come in to play to decide what's right and wrong. Will they accept and live with fame and fortune, but no soul, or will they decide to avoid the situation and walk away, knowing they made the right decision?

This book really shows how right and wrong choices can affect your life. It makes me realize how one bad choice can snowball into more bad choices. The ending disappointed me because I was expecting the complete opposite of what really happened. Besides the ending, I really liked the book because it was a fresh idea for a book and I couldn't put it down. This book was very easy to read. I would recommend this book to ages 13+ because I thought the idea of the book was a little hard to process and understand.

Reviewer Age:12
Reviewer City, State and Country: Leawood, KS, USA