Monday, September 13, 2010

SOLID by, Shelley Workinger

Clio thought that she was a typical high school girl. She had been living a semi-normal life with her book-writing mom. That was before she learned that she was a victim of an experimental drug. Clio and many others had been gathered together in a special school to help them and the army learn more about their abilities. But Clio and her new friends find out that not everything was as it seemed. The groups started a quest for the truth and learn a shocking secret.

"Solid" was a good book but it's not the best I've read. It had a great plot and some good scenes but I found it hard to relate to since the main character was a girl. It's a good girls' book but not so much for guys. I did, however, find that there was plenty of action and suspense to keep me from putting it down. I think girls would enjoy this book more than I did.

Reviewer Age:13
Reviewer City, State and Country: Mineola, Texas America