Monday, September 15, 2008

Untamed by P.C Cast & Kristin Cast

Zoey started off on the wrong path. Her friends won't talk to her, some mysterious ghost-like thing is out to get her, and the one friend who does talk to her has visions of Zoey dying. Zoey has been marked; she is a vampyre. She's living in the House of Night school. Zoey is trying to pull everything together again like it used to be, but it's hard when she starts disagreeing with everyone about having war with humans, and when she starts seeing her old friend Stevie Rae again. Zoey just needs to calm down and try to deal with everything at once.

Untamed is okay. It didn't capture my attention right away. Since it is in a series, I had no idea what had happened or was happening at the time. It was difficult to follow along with but I often found myself drifting off while reading this book. Some of this book kept me entertained or was exciting, but overall I didn't really enjoy reading this book. I would not recommend this to anyone who hasn't read the first three books because the beginning is hard to understand.

Reviewer Age:12

Reviewer City, State and Country: Midlothian, VA USA