Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A new student review of Timestorm by Julie Cross

AnimeLover posted a new student review of Timestorm by Julie Cross. See the full review.

Timestorm was a well thought out book with so many twists and turns I couldn't tell which way was up. Timestorm leaves the reader to wonder what is going to happen next and puts them on the edge of their seat. I often would get in trouble because I was so engrossed in the book I wouldn't pay attention in class. Although, as good as the book was, I feel like the content rating for it should have been higher because there were some scenes where Jackson and Holly would be "interlocking" with each other. It kind of made me want to put the book down and wait for no one to be around to see my face turn super red. Besides, the whole romance thing kind of took away from the action. Timestorm is an amazing book! I love the book so much i want to finish the series, and can't wait to see what new danger Jackson must face.