Monday, April 28, 2014

A new student review of Secrets and Spies: Treason

Anjel posted a new student review of Secrets and Spies: Treason . See the full review.

I really liked this book because the main character is a lot like me (in the agenda and personality part of her).  I had to reread the first two pages a couple of times because it was confusing at first, but after that I couldn’t put the book down. (I enjoyed it so much that I read it twice!) I got into trouble countless times for reading the book during school time, but I think it was worth it.

I recommend this book to kids eight and up, who enjoyed Luthiel’s Song, Dreams of the Ringed Veil, by Robert Marston Fanney, and the Princess Academy series by Shannon Hale. I recommended these books because the plot and actual book seem to be directed at the same age group. (The characters' personalities also seem very similar.) This Is the first book in a series.