Sunday, April 27, 2014

A new student review of The Chronicles of Egg: Deadweather and Sunrise by Geoff Rodkey

nictaf posted a new student review of The Chronicles of Egg: Deadweather and Sunrise by Geoff Rodkey. See the full review.

I really liked this book and cannot wait to read book two.  This is an exciting, thrilling, excellent book, although the characters are farfetched.  Egg is my favorite character because he is the hero of the story.  The character I think I would most likely find in the real world would be Millicent, who is rich and spoiled.  I would recommend this book for ages 11 and up, because the pronunciations used at some parts in the book were kind of hard to understand, like "at for the word that, and wot for the word what." Also, it is a little violent at times.  Geoff Rodkey did an awesome job on this book, because I did not want to put the book down until the last page.