Friday, March 21, 2014

A new student review of The Star Child by Stephanie Keyes

Kakurendo posted a new student review of The Star Child by Stephanie Keyes. See the full review.

Personally, and in my opinion, I do indeed enjoy this book. At some points I do get slightly confused due to lack of description so I cannot get a full picture of what Kellen is supposed to be seeing. I do love fantasy stories and if I haven't known better I'd probably fool myself to believe that it could have been real. The characters are intriguing to watch and planned out very well in what role they are supposed to play. In the book, I couldn't relate with any of the character but that isn't a downfall at all, instead it was nice to read about something different other than what you relate to. As a conclusion, I'm sure that if I ever bought this book it wouldn't collect dust on a shelf. I do recommend this to people who have an extraordinary imagination because this story does rely heavily on it. It is something that keeps the imagination flowing and opens up a completely different style of literature.