Tuesday, November 05, 2013

A new student review of Apollo's Outcasts by Allen Steele

masha posted a new student review of Apollo's Outcasts by Allen Steele. See the full review.

I think that this was a very good book, the plot was well thought-out and the conclusions tied up my questions. There were some areas that I think should have been spoken about more, one of these areas is when Jamey was able to walk for the first time. This area is discussed very briefly and even though it does say that Jamey had trouble learning how to walk, there is hardly any discussion on the matter until later in the book. But, the plot was amazing and I loved how there was lots of adventure and competition. At the end of the book Jamey also loses a friend. Even though this was the lowest point of the book, I think that it was a very good twist to what would have otherwise been an unreallistic "picture perfect" ending.