Sunday, May 08, 2011

True Colours by Lucy Lemay Cellucci

True Colours Lucy Lemay Cellucci is a fantastic novel! This wonderful book is about a girl named Zoe. Zoe is very passionate about animals, which is why she ends up breaking into a neighbor's wood shed and into the Glam Girl building when animals are missing from the animal shelter. She turns to her troubled social studies partner Alex Fisher to help her in her adventure and she finds out he's not half bad. Read this marvelous novel to find out what happens and who is the person responsible for the animal disappearances.
I think this book was absolutely terrific! I admire Zoe and her passion for animals. I also admire how there's a background romance going on as the adventure is happening. I love the book and the how the author, Lucy Lemay Cellucci, writes it. She is really nice. I received my book and had it signed by her. All I have are positives about this book.  

Reviewer Age:13
Reviewer City, State and Country: Sandy, Oregon U.S.A