Monday, February 28, 2011

Zombiesque by Stephen L. Antczak

16 haunting stories about zombies fill the pages of this
unique book. The first story would have to be my favorite!
It is an anecdote about an insatiable zombie who eats his
friends, trying to quench his thirst for blood! Even more
stories make this book a thrill. Just wait till you get
your hands on this book, you ll read it again and again!

This book gave me nightmares, that s for sure! I truly
felt like I was in the story. Each story contained vivid
details, which scared me in the most delightful way! I
couldn t put the book down! This book has a specific
audience. If you re the type of person who enjoys historic
books, back away. You must have an open mind to ghosts,
werewolves, and zombies! This book is the next best thing!

Language is bad!

Reviewer Age:13

Reviewer City, State and Country: Panama City, Florida United States