Sunday, August 29, 2010

Goal: Glory Days by Robert Rigby

He is back in England. Who you may ask? Santiago Munez is back in England and has been selected for the 2010 World Cup. This is it, his life long dream, so close he can taste it. But, there are problems in his personal life, such as his troublesome brother, his wife Roz and her new job, and taking care of 3 kids. Can he do both? Will he have to pick? To make matters worst Santiago Munez gets injured, badly. It starts to look like his dream is over. Will he be ready in time to play in greatest competition of them all, or will it be too late?

This book is a great book for young sportative teens, such as myself. As I did like the book, I do whish the author made the book setting more visial. At times I could not picture the setting. I would recommend the book to my friends, and I have done so allready. My most favortive part of the book is how the author wrote the book. I love the writing style of the book. I learned something from reading the book. No matter if your rich or poor, if you fellow your dreams you will be big.

Reviewer Age:13
Reviewer City, State and Country: Germantown, Tennessee USA