Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Snapped by brntpopcorn

Melany, a girl looking for trouble gets way in over her head when an angel comes crashing into her window. Melany would have loved to forget what happened but that soon becomes nearly impossible. The next day the angel with a friend, follow her to school. She soon discovers that he is no ordinary angel. (Not that angels are ordinary!) What Melany doesn’t know is that her life is about to change forever.

I have to say that I thought Snapped definitely had a lot more potential. I wish the writer had been a little more creative when it came to their plot lines. This book just could not keep my attention and even though it was only about 200 pages it took me months to read. Melany’s character was not very well developed but of what we did know about her she suited the story well. Sadly I would not recommend this book to anyone.

Reviewer Age:14
Reviewer City, State and Country: Tipp City, Ohio United States