Saturday, December 27, 2008

Zodiac Girls: Star Child by Cathy Hopkins

Every girl wants her special day, usually her Sweet Sixteen. But what if she got a whole month? One month that is all about her. One month when she gets special presents and where she gets to meet all sorts of cool people who's main focus is making the month the best for her. Well this month it is Thebe Battye's turn. She's a Virgo girl and she couldn't be happier. But what happens when all the people who are supposed to make the month amazing for her focus more on her family? Her time as a Virgo girl is almost up, but what can Thebe do to make everyone realize how she feels? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and once it's gone it's gone and she will never get to have this experience again. What can she do before it's to late?
I loved this book! At first I was a little hesitant thinking that this book would be too predictable, but to my surprise not only was this book interesting and fun, I also was provided with a lot of information about my birth sign. I learned about other signs, as a lot of questions I had about the stars were answered in this book. For anyone wanting a light, pleasant read, Virgo girl is for you.
Reviewer Age:14
Reviewer City, State and Country: Casa Grande, Arizona USA