Saturday, May 07, 2016

A new student review of Search (SEEK #1) by Candie Leigh Campbell

JesusFreak posted a new student review of Search (SEEK #1) by Candie Leigh Campbell. See the full review.

When I began reading this book, I was very intrigued by the storyline. The author was unique with her imagination and came up with a very interesting story. Though slow in a few parts, the majority of this novel was fast-paced and compelling.


Keira, the protagonist, was my favorite character in the book. She was a strong, powerful woman who frequently had to question where her loyalties lied. I felt that she was a very believable and independent character.


I would personally recommend this for ages 12+ instead of mature young adult. While a good story, the writing style still felt a little bit juvenile.


Overall, it’s an intriguing read that any pre-teen or teen will enjoy.