Monday, May 16, 2016

A new student review of My Life Hereafter by Lynette Ferreira

JesusFreak posted a new student review of My Life Hereafter by Lynette Ferreira. See the full review.

This book started off quickly and gained my attention immediately. The plot stayed fast-paced throughout the entirety of the read and I rarely got bored. The main character, Sunel, was a likable and believable character. The majority of teenage girls will be able to relate to the emotions Sunel felt throughout the book.

The romantic relationship in this book could have been enhanced a little more because it felt rushed and unbelievable. I wish it was developed more in order to establish a well-rounded relationship between the characters. Fleshing this out part of the plot would have made the romance more authentic.

Overall, this story is a great read for anyone who likes life-after-death stories with relatable characters and a swift plot.