Thursday, May 26, 2016

A new student review of The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas

JesusFreak posted a new student review of The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas. See the full review.

When I began reading this book, I wasn’t sure what to think of it. I don’t read very many murder mysteries, so I didn’t know what to expect. I’m happy to say that I was amazed by this book. From page one I was hooked on the storyline and Tessa, the main character. The plot twists had my head reeling almost every chapter. It was well written and didn’t bore me once.
All the characters in this novel were interesting in their own way. My favorite character was Tessa, who had a very strong will. She demanded to know the truth at all times, and I felt that that was a very strong character trait.
By far, my favorite part of the book were the last chapters. Though the book was suspenseful throughout the entirety of it, the last chapters really had my head spinning (in a good way).
This book is an excellent read for anyone who likes murder mysteries and who is looking for a great twist-filled book with an excellent writing style and relatable characters.