Monday, July 27, 2015

A new student review of The Whisperer

jotaf posted a new student review of The Whisperer . See the full review.

I thought The Whisperer was a great book!  It was filled with action, mystery, and suspense.  I liked how the author, Fiona McIntosh, did a great job describing the characters and their lives, like how Lute is a boy who doesn’t really want to be king, but knows that it is his destiny.  A part in the book that I liked was when Griff thought up a clever way to get some keys from one of the people in the traveling show.  I can’t tell you who it was or what they were for, though, or I would ruin the story; you will just have to read it to find out for yourself.  I don’t think there was anything about this book that I didn’t like.  I would recommend this book to anyone ages ten through fifteen or anyone who likes adventure books.