Saturday, July 18, 2015

A new student review of Bridge Through Time by Scott Spotson

sisto8 posted a new student review of Bridge Through Time by Scott Spotson. See the full review.

I think the author must have had a ton of fun writing this novel! I certainly enjoyed reading it. Once I started reading, I couldn’t stop. This book had lots of twists and turns that kept me on the edge of my seat.

I liked how the inventions mentioned in the book sounded so realistic and were carefully described. They didn’t sound like they were made up, even though they were. I enjoyed how each of the characters were introduced, as well as the secrets they each carried. 

The writing technique was fascinating! Everything fit together so perfectly. It felt as if the reader was present in each scene. I recommend this book for anyone aged 12 and up.