Monday, January 05, 2015

A new student review of The Counterfeit Father by PV Lundqvist

RockinR4 posted a new student review of The Counterfeit Father by PV Lundqvist. See the full review.

This book was a blast to read! From the first sentence, I was hooked. It was one of the funniest action-packed mysteries I've ever read! I hope this book becomes a series, because I'd love to know all the other adventures Tony experiences. Thanks PV Lundqvist for an awesome read and to LitPick for allowing me the opportunity to review the story!!

This story was so very close to a 5 star rating, but I felt compelled to give it only 4 stars because, in my opinion, it needed more information about the trust.  Knowing exactly what the trust was and why or how it could affect him so drastically would have made this story easier to follow, comprehend, and much more intense.  With that info included, this would have easily been one of the top 5 books on my "Best Ever Read" list !!  Still a great book nonetheless.