Friday, January 31, 2014

A new student review of Killer of Enemies by Joseph Bruchac

belliebuttons posted a new student review of Killer of Enemies by Joseph Bruchac. See the full review.

I am a 7th grade girl who likes adventure stories and I really enjoyed "Killer Enemies". There is always a potential moment for an action scene. "Killer Enemies" is about a girl named Lozen who doesn't want to be just a normal girl, Lozen wants to be a hero. She will be a good one too. I think that this book has an exciting plot and a lot of interesting characters. It taught me that when their is a crisis and you know what to do, you need to be the hero in that situation. It is a very good book because it has a lot of key points that you will remember no matter what else happens in the book. There were a lot of elaborate details and good drama. Each sentence is so detailed that it pulls you farther and farther into the story. Over all I would recommend "Killer Enemies".