Monday, May 14, 2012

Lunch Lady by Jarrett J. Krosoczka

When three kids skip out on a museum tour their punishment is the scariest thing ever!!!! They have to join their schools mathletes. At first the kids are really bummed, but with the help of Lunch Lady and her sidekick, Betty, they figure out that being mathletes can be a wonderful experience. This book has action, humor, and comic book format. If that intrigues you, Lunch Lady is definitely the book for you.

This book was hilarious!!!! My mom is a lunch lady (she wanted to help out because the other lunch ladies are, in my opinion, evil!) and Lunch Lady reminded me of her. No, my mom is not a crime-fighting spy person but my mom is always willing to lend a hand. This book was so funny even my dad who was on the side while I read it laughed out loud. I would recommend this book to anyone who says they want a book with action and humor.

Reviewer Age:9

Reviewer City, State and Country: Charlotte, NC United States