Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Book Title: The Flying Beaver Brothers and The Evil Penguin Plan by Maxwell Eaton III



This book was about two beavers that helped the island from being a frozen resort. Just before the day of the beaver surfing contest, was when the penguins devised to turn the island into the frozen resort. This machine of the penguins seemed to be invincible, but can the two heroic beavers even be able to solve this problem? The climax is as surprising as the end, and is you to see what happens!
The Flying Beaver Brothers And The Evil Penguin Plan was a book that did not appeal to me. Although I thought it would. So when I read the book I knew it was for someone of younger age. My eight year old brother was amused and enjoyed the book. I would recommend this book for anyone still in elementary school, and I found this book also very predictable.

Reviewer Age:11
Reviewer City, State and Country: Sterling, Virginia USA