Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Apocalypse To Go by Katherine Kerr



Apocalypse to Go by Katherine Kerr is an urban fantasy about a young woman named Nola. She is helping a secret agency, the Apocalypse Squad, by using her psychic powers. She is just on the brink of solving a mystery when she finds out that her younger brother is gone. He has gone looking for their missing father. Nola and her partner, Ari Nathan, must find Nola's brother in time to save him from a world more terrifying than either of them imagine.
I did not enjoy Apocalypse to Go. I thought is was not well written at all. The overall concept is a good one, but I feel that the author could have gone so much further with it. I thought the descriptions of things, while vivid in some points, tended to drag on. On the other hand, I think the author did do a good job in establishing the relationships between characters. I really felt as if i understood how Nola felt about everyone in the story.

Reviewer Age:14
Reviewer City, State and Country: Tipp City, OH United States