Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Dark Hunters by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Calling themselves The Dark Hunters, a small group of friends live life on the edge as they protect the world from evolved vampires known as Daimons. These "Dark Hunters" have given up their souls to the Goddess Artemis to protect the earth. Some of them enjoy the fighting and living on their toes, some of them don't. And if you don't, quitting the job means getting your soul back, which is easier said than done.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and would definitely recommend it to others! The lighter humor was quite entertaining, and even some of the darker humor. I loved the characters a lot, and felt that they were made quite well. I found the plot interesting, and it kept me up until the early hours of morning until I finished it. As I read the fourth book first, I started out not knowing what was going on, but Sherrylin made it easy to get on track! I do hope that others will enjoy this book as much as I did!

Reviewer Age:14

Reviewer City, State and Country: Chalfont, Pennsylvania United States