Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Alien Proliferation by Gini Koch



In the book, Alien Proliferation, there was action and romance. In the beginning, the main character Kitty, was in a lot of pain. That was because she was having a baby. She is tired of sitting around and doing nothing. So after she has it, she is relieved. She can go on missions! But will the baby restrict her? Read this action and romance novel to find out!

I loved Alien Proliferation. It was dull at some parts, but I adored the rest. The description of everything was amazing. I could see parts of the book very clearly. Gini Koch did an amazing job writing the book. I would recommend this book to any action and/or romance lover.
I gave this book a 3 because there was language that younger kids starting to read novels shouldn t read
Reviewer Age:13
Reviewer City, State and Country: Whitinsville, Masachusetts United States of America