Thursday, August 22, 2013

A new student review of Turkey Trouble on the National Mall by Ronald Roy

moseso posted a new student review of Turkey Trouble on the National Mall by Ronald Roy. See the full review.

My overall opinion about Turkey Trouble on the National Mall is that it was an engaging page turner!  The main characters, KC and Marshal, seemed to be real to me; I could put myself in their places.  Ron Roy, the author, made me believe the characters in this book to be real, and I could easily imagine this story to be true because of the pictures.  Ron Roy’s voice was adventurous.  I really didn’t learn anything from the book, because it was fictional.  The vocabulary is age appropriate. I would encourage slower readers to get this book and not advanced readers, as a fast reader I went through this book in one night!  This book is so good I want to read it again.