Saturday, June 18, 2016

A new student review of The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan

jotaf posted a new student review of The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan. See the full review.

I think Rick Riordan has struck gold with this new addition to the Percy Jackson universe. It was really descriptive and had a lot of references from everyday life. (Gods e-mailing each other? Who knew?) I loved every second of it, and it held up to my high expectations from the previous books.  The characters were also described really well. Near the beginning of the book Apollo was a snob who didn’t really care about anyone else except himself. Towards the end he started realizing that he wasn’t the only one in the world that mattered. I love how Rick Riordan always finds a way to expand the Percy Jackson universe, even in the third series! I would recommend this book to anyone who has read any of the Percy Jackson books or to anyone who loves mythology.