Friday, June 03, 2016

A new student review of Beware That Girl by Teresa Toten

MistySpirit posted a new student review of Beware That Girl by Teresa Toten. See the full review.

This book held my attention extremely well. I never really wanted to put it down. I loved the depth of the characters and the descriptiveness of the setting. The only problem I have with the book is the ending and throughout the entire book, I was a little confused as to what the point or purpose of it may have been. To me, the ending seemed a little abrupt and left me hanging. As for point or purpose, the story always seemed to ghost over one, but I could never grasp it. Other than those two drawbacks, the story was amazing and well written. Both points of view kept the plot interesting as well, and added to the flow and knowledge of the story.