Friday, May 06, 2016

A new student review of Pyramid Hunters: The Iron Tomb by Peter Vegas

Adelyn850 posted a new student review of Pyramid Hunters: The Iron Tomb by Peter Vegas. See the full review.

I liked this book it wasn't too scary and it had a lot of good ideas, but it was very difficult for me to read because it was very slow in the beginning. I like books that have a nice hooking beginning, then the action starts right away. In this book I liked the intro a lot but then it started to slow down for me. I will say at some parts in the story the detail made the book a lot better, although once you came rear the middle of the story things started to spike up and I could not put the book down. I loved how the author tied some nonfiction facts about Egypt into this story and took it to the next level.

I would recommend this story to readers that like a lot of action and growing suspense level. I give this book a 4 out of five-star rating because overall I liked this book and the idea behind it. but there is a little too much waiting for me.