Friday, April 15, 2016

A new student review of Truth in Patience: Book 3 in The Patience Trilogy by Beth Fehlbaum

Sweetfable posted a new student review of Truth in Patience: Book 3 in The Patience Trilogy by Beth Fehlbaum. See the full review.

I liked this book because it felt real in a variety of different ways. Although I have never been through any of the experiences that Ashley had, I still felt a connection to her. While I didn’t agree with her actions at times, she had gone through so much that it was usually easy to understand why she did what she did. Even though I couldn’t relate directly with Ashely’s experiences, I could relate because I am a teenager, so I know many of the things that teenage girls have to go through.

I am not a fan of swearing, and this book had a lot in it. But I know that swearing is part of real life, so that gave it a more realistic feel.

I believe that people who have been in similar circumstances as Ashley will definitely have a connection to this book and will perhaps enjoy it even more than I did. Overall, this was a good read, and I recommend it for those looking to find some light at the end of the dark tunnel of their current life situation.