Tuesday, April 05, 2016

A new student review of Somewhere in the Middle by Linda Palmer

thudson36 posted a new student review of Somewhere in the Middle by Linda Palmer. See the full review.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Somewhere in the Middle by Linda Palmer. This novel captured my attention from the very beginning and held my interest until the very end. The plot moved along at a nice pace, making me want to keep reading at each chapter break.

I found the storyline interesting and really enjoyed the science fiction elements. I also loved the complex and intriguing characters. The author did a great job of developing the character of Everly and steered clear of typical teenage girl stereotypes. Even though she was in a relationship, Everly was portrayed as independent and strong, something I feel is rare for female characters in love stories.

I would definitely recommend this novel to anyone looking for the perfect mix between a love story and science fiction.