Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A new student review of White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Kay Kay posted a new student review of White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout. See the full review.

White Hot Kiss is an absolute page turner. This is a book that will leave you breathless and eager to keep reading. On the edge of your seat, you turn another page and begin a new adventure. It's thrilling, mischevious, and romantic. My favorite character is definitely Layla. She's a natural fighter and leader. Her many characteristics remind me of myself. She's extremely hard headed. My favorite part of the book is at the very end, when Layla's true gargoyle/demon form shines through. The way the author describes her... she's beautiful. I suggest this book to any teenage girl that's boy crazy and ready for a ride.