Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A new student review of The Silver Cord by Kelly Kevin

pavannah posted a new student review of The Silver Cord by Kelly Kevin. See the full review.

From the second I got this book I was thrilled!  Normally I do not go for the graphic novels, but I thought I would give it a try, and it is safe to say I will be picking more up.  This book’s pictures were absolutely gorgeous, and the story brought me on a thrill ride, where i could not stop reading, even when I knew I had to go to bed.  This book is the book that MUST be read in one sitting, otherwise you might go crazy not knowing what happens next.  The time it took to create this book was astounding, 10 years, that is dedication.  But as evident the end result was worth it.  I highly recommend this book for people looking for a something new to brighten and liven up the day!