Monday, March 30, 2015

A new student review of Akarnae by Lynette Noni

I_Am_Luna posted a new student review of Akarnae by Lynette Noni. See the full review.

I really liked Arkanea by Lynette Noni. I liked the creativeness she put into creating the setting, characters, and food. It was very descriptive, but not to the point where it bored me with details. The characters were developed nicely. I enjoyed finding out more about Medora and its history. I did not like how she didn't explain Medora. It may have made more sense if more details were included.

The setting was so well described, I could imagine myself there. There were times that I thought I could see exactly what was happening extremely clearly. The characters felt like they could be real people, that is if they didn't have their special gifts. I could imagine this book becoming very famous. It is a great piece of literature and I hope it is widely read.